Responsible for the delivery and batch mix of ordered concrete and other associated products to construction job sites in a safe and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition
- Complies with all safety regulations as set forth by the company.
- Loads truck with necessary aggregates, sand, and cement powder according to prescribed procedures, including water and other required additives.
- Delivers product by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the truck; and maintaining the schedule.
- Mix and prepare concrete batch at job sites in accordance to order specifications, using approved mix designs.
- Discharging concrete through use of skid steer and attachments.
- Demonstrates an understanding of customer needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Class A or B CDL and appropriate state driver license.
- Detail orientated.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Frequent ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds throughout a shift
- Frequent ability to sit, climb, reach, and bend throughout a shift
- Ability to pass a DOT physical on annual basis, including a NIDA drug screen.
- Ability to work in outdoor construction environments, with moderate noise levels.
Competitive wages and benefits offered.
Contact Wayne Sullivan or Lenora Smith at 281-456-7273 or email email@example.com